Ⅱ. 单项选择 (共15小题，每题1分，满分15分)
21. — Do you know _________ this iphone5 belongs to?
— Let me see. Oh, it’s __________.
A. whose; her B. whose; hers C. who; her D. who; hers
22. — I always get nervous when I start a(n) _________ with others.
—Take it easy. Believe in yourself.
A. expression B. introduction C. communication D. celebration
23. — Would you please provide us _________ some information about the school
— Sure. It’s said that it will start _________ the morning of September 20th.
A. for; on B. with; on C. for; in D. with; in
24. — you come to my party on Sunday?
— Sorry, I’m not available. I study for the math test.
A. Can; must B. Must; can C. Need; may D. May; can
25. — China’s hot words, like tuhao, dama and renxing, ________ widely in the
western media (媒体) last year.
A. use B. are used C. used D. were used
26. — I hope to be a volunteer on weekends.
— You could help to ________ the city parks.
A. cheer up B. make up C. take up D. clean up
27. — What do you think of lemon?
— Terrible. I like fruit ________ tastes sweet.
A. who B. what C. which D. when
28. — What do you remember about Grade 7?
— I remember _______ a prize.
A. to win B. winning C. win D. wining
29. — Is Tina ______ than Tara?
— Yes, but Tara is ________ in her class.
A. taller; the heaviest B. tall; heavy
C. taller; heavier D. the tallest; the heaviest
30. — What _______ Candy _______ just now?
— Sorry, I didn’t hear it. I _________ up the phone.
A. was...saying; was picking B. did...say; was picking
C. does...say; am picking D. did...say; pick
31. — I’m sorry to have kept you waiting long.
— Never mind. I __________ here for only a few minutes.
A. came B. have been C. have come D. had come
32. — What’s the secret of success, Dad?
— More time and effort, _________ you’ll make it some day.
A. or B. then C. but D. and
33. — Do you know the song Where has the time gone?
— Sure. It ________ beautiful. I like it a lot.
A. smells B. tastes C. sounds D. looks
34. — Be careful when you are driving, ________ in a rainstorm like this.
— Thanks. I will.
A. seriously B. exactly C. especially D. probably
35. — The light in his room is still on. Do you know _______?
— Maybe at midnight again.
A. what’s he doing B. why he stays up so late
C. if he is busy studying D. when he will stop working