英语网首页 > 英语学习 > 品牌英语

WTO英语900句(1)

时间: 2008-02-28 14:11:15   作者:    来源:

 My wife/son/daughter is very well, thank you.

 我的妻子/儿子/女儿很好,谢谢。

 New York is very busy./crowded./beautiful.

 纽约非常热闹/拥挤/美丽。

 How do you do, Mr Wang?

 你好,王先生。

 How do you do?

 你好。

 Here’s my card.

 这是我的名片。 ( card / name card / calling card )

 OK. I’ll be in touch.

 好,我会跟你联系。

 Nice to meet you, goodbye.

 见到你,很高兴。再见。

 Fine, thank you, and you?

 好,谢谢。你好吗?

 Fine, thank you.

 好,谢谢。

 I’d like you to meet Mr Wang.

 我想让你见一下王先生。

 This is Mr Wang.

 这是王先生。

 He’s from Hongkong.

 他来自香港。

 How do you do?

 你好。(只限于初次见面时使用。)

 How do you do?

 你好。(只限于初次见面时使用。本句是对上句的回答。)

 Pleased to meet you.

 见到你很高兴。

 Pleased to meet you, too.

 见到你,我也很高兴。

 How are you?

 你好。

I know a bit about shoes and I can see the quality in the shaping and stitching.

我对制鞋是了解一些的,从鞋样和针脚上我能看出质量的高低。

We take pride in our craftsmanship.

我们为自己的手艺感到自豪。

They seem to be mass produced by machines.

这些鞋看上去是用机器大批量生产的。

mass-pro`duce: v [Tn] manufacture (identical articles) in very large quantities by mechanical processes

(机械化)大量生产(某种物品):

* mass-produced cars, fridges, etc 大量生产的汽车、 冰箱等.

*,mass pro`duction: manufacturing in this way 大量生产.

We use machines for certain jobs, but they are mainly handmade.

某些工序是用机器完成的,但主要是手工制作的。

Mm…The vamp material is superb.

嗯,鞋的面料很不错。

vamp / vAmp; vAmp/ n upper front part of a boot or shoe 靴面或鞋面的前部.

superb / su:'pэ:b; also, in aritish use, 英读 sju:-; su`pэb/ adj excellent; splendid 卓越的; 杰出的; 极好的:

* a superb player, painting, view 极好的运动员、 画、 景色

* The sports facilities are superb. 运动设施是第一流的.

O.K. So now we can offer you 10,000 pieces of Art. No.17 at US$80 per piece CIFC5% London for shipment in May.

好吧。现在我们向你们报价十七号货一万件,每件成本加运保费至伦敦价八十美元,含佣金5%,五月份装运。

Thank you. How long will this offer be open?

谢谢。这个报价的有效期多长?

offer: [C] ~ (for sth) amount offered 提供考虑的数量; 出价:

* a firm offer, ie one which was genuinely meant and not likely to be withdrawn 实盘

* I've had an offer of £1200 for the car. 有人向我出价1200英镑买这辆汽车.

* They made an offer which I couldn't refuse. 他们出的价我十分满意.

* offer with/without engagement 实盘/虚盘

It’s valid for three days.

三天。

I will study your offer with my colleagues and give you a definite reply in three days.

我将跟同事们研究一下,三天之内给你确切答复。

I’ll be waiting for your good news.

我将等候你的好消息。

We’d like to start with 10,000 pieces. It’s an attractive quantity, isn’t it?

先订一万件。这个数量很可观,是吗?

When do you want the goods to be delivered?

你们要求何时交货?

Could you make it for May?

五月份可以吗?

I think we should manage.

我想我们可以办到。

We pay by letter of credit.

我们用信用证付款。

letter of `credit (finance 财) letter from a bank authorizing the bearer to draw money from another bank 信用证.

We usually quote on CIF basis.

通常我们报CIF价。

quote: ~ sth (at sth) name (an amount) as the price of sth 报(价); 开(价):

* The shares are currently being quoted at 54 pence a share. 该股票现在的报价是每股54便士.

* This is the best price I can quote you. 这是我给你开出的对你最有利的价钱了.

In order to sell successfully there, your goods will have to be competitive in price as well.

为了成功的销售,你们的报价必须具有竞争力。

You’ll find our prices very attractive.

你们会发现我们的价格很有吸引力。

Would you give us an offer for Art. No.17 CIFC 5% London now?

现在请给我们报十七号货成本加运保费到伦敦价,包括百分之五的佣金。

What’s the quantity?

你们的订货量怎么样?

Thank you. We’re very interested in some of your products. Here’s an enquiry sheet we’ve drawn up.

谢谢。我们对你们的一些产品很感兴趣,这是我们拟订的询价单。

Thanks. We’ll look into it carefully.

谢谢。我们会仔细研究一下的。

How about the supply position of your products?

你方产品供货情况怎么样?

We have a steady supply for most of them.

多数产品货源稳定。

Do you quote FOB or CIF?

你们报FOB价还是CIF价?

Here you are. I’m sure our products will interest you.

给。我肯定你会对我们的产品感兴趣的。

相关文章

无相关信息