英语网首页 > 英语学习 > 品牌英语

WTO英语900句(2)

时间: 2008-02-28 14:13:51   作者:    来源:

* Are you fully covered against/for fire and theft? 你是否保了足够的火险和盗窃险?

Good. One more thing. What if I want a 130% coverage?

好的。还有一件事,如果我按130%投保呢?

what if : what would happen if? 要是...又怎样?:

* What if it rains when we can't get under shelter? 假若下起雨来, 我们又没处避雨可怎么办?

* What if the rumour is true? 万一谣传真有其事呢?

You mean 130% of the invoice value? This can be done, but you will have to pay the extra premium too.

你是说发票金额的130%吗?可以,但也要交额外保险费。

In this case I’d rather have 110%.

这样的话,我还是投保110%吧。

We usually insure against All Risks for 110% of the invoice value.

我们通常按发票金额的110%投保一切险。

insure sb/sth (against sth) : make a contract that promises to pay sb an amount of money in case of accident, injury, death, etc, or damage to or loss of sth 保险; 投保:

*insure oneself/one's life for 50000 为自己投50000英镑的人寿保险

* insure one's house against fire 为自己的房子保火险.

Does All Risks include War Risk?

一切险也包括战争险吗?

No. War Risk is a special additional risk, and it has to be arranged separately.

不。战争险是一种特殊附加险,必须单独投保。

But judging from the recent situation in Kosovo, I think War Risk should be covered.

但是从科所沃目前的形势看,我认为应该投保战争险。

We can certainly do this, but it is subject to an additional premium, because our CIF quotation doesn’t include this risk.

我们当然可以做到,但战争险要交额外保险费,因为我们CIF报价没有包括这种险别。

subject adj.作表语

~ to sth/sb obliged to obey sth/sb; under the authority of sth/sb 须服从某事物[某人]; 受某事物[某人]支配:

*We are subject to the law of the land. 我们须遵守当地的法律.

* Peasants used to be subject to the local landowner.农民过去受地主的压迫

上一页 1 2 3 4 5

相关文章

无相关信息